Sunday, March 9, 2014

It happens only in India

लोग बोलते हैं कि जो होता है, अच्छे के लिए होता है।  पर जब खुद पर बीतती है, तब पता चलता है।

So, here I am again...
I was ready to adopt the lifestyle, workstyle of the place, organisation but they had planned of something else.
It was the 4th time, my document has been verified and this time, they said that you were not even eligible to for applying to this post. This wasn't going to happen for sure.
They wanted a manufacturing engg. but from Production discipline and that too must be in the written format, i.e. in the degree, it must be Production Engg./ Manufacturing Engg.
And I've got a useless degree saying B.E. Mechanical Eng.. [Manufacturing] that says, basically I am a manufacturing engg. but from Mechanical Background. And that was unacceptable to them.
I doubt this being the main reason.
I sensed Nepotism in that.
And also, if they were checking my document for 4th time, means, the last 3 times they jst did a time pass or were being irresponsible, or they in the 4th time jst didn't agree with the previous examiners, who were the employees of that company itself.
So, they wanted every thing being documented.
They didn't believe in talent. Jst the Document.
Not by physical presence, mind, Jst by Document.
Not by Mental ability, Jst by Document.
That's what India and Indians are lacking in. That's what specially Indian Government is lacking in.
They believe in document.
Even if you are wearing a gold chain, diamond rings but are having documents proving you Below Poverty Line, then you surely are a poor person and you'll be given every priviledge, subsidy prescribed for those BPL people.
If One understands it at the earliest, its far better for that person.
And if that was the condition, they should have told me earlier and I would have changed them personally. In this technological modern world, what's impossible??

There are two things;
First one being their lack of confidence on their own employees who are working for them from decades, I think. And if they can't trust on those employees, how can they trust on new comers?
             --- I didn't want to be the part of that hollow valued company seriously.  ---
Second thing is that there may be some nepotism and, I, being late, gave them a chance to find out some thing to kick me out of the company and fill that very vacant position with their own candidate. I didn't believe in that but when my friend told that one of his friend made entry into a Maharatna PSU by giving an entry fee of Rs. 10 lacs, I was shattered. i had to believe then.
             --- But then, if it was someone else replacing me, then I too don't want to be a part of that company which holds a boarding to "avoid bribing" at the main gate, takes bribe to be in the company. ---
Besides taking bribe, it teaches us to take bribe from others. And if you're trying to be honest, you'll be treated as fools by your surroundings including your close-ones.
If someone's in government service, it is expected from them not to be honest. That's the Indian Government culture.

Foreigners have a famous one-liner about India that goes like;
Q:- What are the two organisations, who don't want to make profit??
Ans:- Indian Government and Indian Railways.

Due to few fu**ing bunch of feckless fools in every indian organisation, India is just sinking down and down.
I want to say much more but there are many constraints, the one being my intelligence, which is far far better than those..

1 comment:

Vishwajeet Gaurav said...

Vry true.. U jst vomited watevr u thought abt HAL, nd also its a good way to release stress.